Posted on February 13, 2009 by Eugene Wong
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment has announced the blu-ray release for “The X-Men Trilogy” with plans for an April 21st, 2009 release date. While the box set will sell for an estimated price of $72.99, each film will be available for $34.99 (yea, right…that’s why we have Amazon.com 🙂 )
The specs for each film are pretty lengthy, so we’ve tagged them below.
* Be sure to check out the multitude of extra features that have been added to “X-Men: The Last Stand”. I don’t recall the original DVD release having nearly as many features.
“The X-Men Trilogy” blu-ray specs – Continue reading
Filed under: Comic Movies, Movies, Uncategorized | Tagged: artwork, blu-ray, fox, home entertainment, release, specs, trilogy, x-men | Leave a comment »
Posted on October 15, 2008 by Eugene Wong
Universal has released artwork for the 1-disc, 2-disc, and Blu-Ray editions of “Wanted”
The 2-Disc DVD and Blu-Ray special features will include the following:
- 8 Featurettes – Cast and Characters, Stunts on the L Train, Special Effects: The Art of the Impossible, Groundbreaking Visual Effects: From Imagination to Execution, The Origins of Wanted: Bringing the Graphic Novel to Life, Through the Eyes of Visionary Director Timur Bekmambetov
- The Making of Wanted: The Video Game
- Wanted: Motion Comics
- A “Killer” extended scene
- A digital copy of the film
- BD-Live features (Blu-Ray only)
The 2-Disc DVD and Blu-Ray giftsets will include a Book of Assassins, 4 collectible postcards and a lenticular scene in an acrylic frame.
Release Date: December 2nd, 2008
Retail Price: 1-Disc DVD – $29.98; 2-Disc DVD – $34.98; Blu-Ray – $39.98; DVD Giftset – $64.98; Blu-Ray Giftset – $69.98
Filed under: Comic Movies, Movies, Uncategorized | Tagged: 1-disc, 2-disc, angelina jolie, artwork, blu-ray, dvd, giftset, james mcavoy, special features, Timur Bekmambetov, wanted | 2 Comments »
Posted on August 13, 2008 by Eugene Wong
…huh? Not only do we get this newly photoshopped artwork that is far less superior than the theatrical poster, but also a 3rd disc with a digital copy of the movie! Awesome! No. Movie studios, when will you finally realize that not one digital copy of a movie has ever been viewed in the history of motion picture??? Well, hopefully we can look forward to Ed Norton’s cut of the film and that Captain America scene which was apparently too dark for the final cut. Argh.
Disc 1: Feature Film and Commentary
Disc 2: Deleted Scenes, Featurettes
Disc 3: BONUS DIGITAL COPY!!!
Suggest Retail Price: $29.98
Filed under: Comic Movies, Movies, Uncategorized | Tagged: artwork, dvd, edward norton, hulk, incredible, louis leterrier, release, universal | Leave a comment »