“Smallville” – Season 8, Episode 15 – “Infamous”
Linda Lake (guest star Tori Spelling) returns to Metropolis and threatens to expose Clark’s secret unless he promises to give her exclusive information on the red-blue blur so she can become a star reporter again. Refusing to be blackmailed, Clark tells Lois his secret and asks her to write his story for The Daily Planet.
- The sound effect used for the sound of Kryptonite radiating is the same as the one used in “Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman” (1993).
- Lex Luthor’s mansion is the same mansion used in X2 (2003)
- Jensen Ackles, who plays Jason Teague in Season 4, was the second choice to play Clark Kent. If Tom Welling had not accepted the part, the role would have gone to him
- Kristen Bell (I) auditioned for the role of Chloe Sullivan.
- Although he plays the lead character, Tom Welling has admitted in interviews that he is not a fan of the Superman comic books.
- ‘Milo Ventimiglia (I)’ originally auditioned for the role of Clark Kent. Although the role went to Tom Welling, the producers at The WB liked him so much they gave him the role of Jess on “Gilmore Girls” (2000). Ventimiglia now plays a different comic book-style superhero on “Heroes” (2006/II).
“Smallville” returns tonight at 8/7c on The CW.